Setting Up Two-factor Authentication
For that extra step of security, set up two-factor authentication. This article will show a user how to enable two-factor authentication on their account.
Two-factor authentication make Zesty.io safer for your business. We highly recommend you and your team uses two-factor authentication to logging in. In this guide we will walk you through a few simple steps to get two-factor enabled for your user login.
- Log into Zesty.io
- Open your account settings (Click the dropdown arrow beside your profile to see the list of options)
- Look for the 2-Factor Authentication (2FA) card (under Security)
- Enter your phone number and click Enable Two Factor Authentication
Note: If this is your first time using the Authy 2FA app, you will receive a text message with a link to download & install Authy
- Download and install Authy via SMS link
- After downloading, enter the same email and phone number into the Authy app that you use for Zesty.io.
After enabling 2FA, Logout
From the 2FA screen do one of the following:
- Open the Authy app and enter the Zesty.io token into the 2FA field.
- Use Authy One-Touch notification and click Approve
Your 2FA setup is now complete.
Connect with Content Experts
Book a free 15-minute consultation with a content expert. Discuss your application, pain points and requirements. Understand how Zesty's lower total cost of ownership, features, functionality can elevate your business by creating extraordinary digital experiences.
G2 MOMENTUM LEADER